Yazan
ylq
Yeni Üye
12 Haziran 2019 Çarşamba 05:41:41
Everything is so fast now, and the weather of tomorrow will be clear. However, it is really not suitable for the rain as the mobile phone forecast. At 6:30 today, I can still hear the sound of the rain outside, turn off the alarm and continue to fall asleep, letting the rain outside scream. After 20 minutes, wake up again and the rain has stopped. Hurry out to buy buns, go outside, only the wind is blowing, there are only a few pedestrians on the street, busy with their own things Linkleri görebilmek için Giriş Yap yada Üye ol, hurriedly finished breakfast, riding the tram to continue the company. At this time, the outside has been lively, people have gotten up, the rain has grown, and the wind seems to cheer. I rode the tram and the rain hit my face. It was very uncomfortable. Passing by the lake, the wind seems to be more fierce. If the tram does not have a certain weight, I am afraid it will dance with the wind. The wind was on the way, and the raincoat hat was rained from time to time. The rain on his face slid down, the wind was not idle, and the rain on his face was randomly scraped away, so that there was a place to meet the rain elsewhere. I wonder if I am dedicated or not willing to appreciate this rare beauty and send it away? I am not a dedicated person. I seem to be living in a confused way. I just go to work on time, get off work on time, and have no practical value in the company, such as a display parked there Linkleri görebilmek için Giriş Yap yada Üye ol. And I followed the company's regulations Linkleri görebilmek için Giriş Yap yada Üye ol, whether it was sunny, rainy or snowy, still came to the company on time at 8 o'clock in the morning, leaving the company on time at 12 noon. Leading the speech at night, leaving the company honestly is just a rainy day, and there are countless emotions. I think my child will be very happy today, and the rain is very happy for her. She woke up to see the rain outside and would be happy to tell her, "I am going to have an umbrella, it is raining Linkleri görebilmek için Giriş Yap yada Üye ol." I think as long as I work, no matter whether it is windy or snowy, my time is always fixed. My mind is gone, I can't rush to play the 8 o'clock work card while enjoying the scenery of the small town lake. I can't stay in the rain for even a short period of 5 minutes. I can only imagine the lake in the small town at the moment, the rain is playing there, like my children playing with the rain, so happy, novel, excited. I am excited about this rare change Linkleri görebilmek için Giriş Yap yada Üye ol, and my life is still so fixed. I can only imagine the withered lotus leaves in the lake, and I am grateful for this rare rain. It seems that this rain is welcoming their resurrection in the coming year. I can even think of the lotus flower next year, that kind of delicate, so pure. I can still have the opportunity to go on a boat with my children and my parents, I can only think about it. Thinking about the beauty beyond my work, I can enjoy the scenery that I can't enjoy with my eyes. There are still many such rainy days in life. People can imagine a few such tranquilities. When they can, even if they just imagine, they willingly.
Related articles:
Linkleri görebilmek için Giriş Yap yada Üye ol

Linkleri görebilmek için Giriş Yap yada Üye ol

Cevap yazmak için üye olmalısınız!
Hemen üye olmak için burayı tıklayınız..

Sayfalar:  1  
© 2009 Webmaster Araçları | Sizde Kendi forumunuza sahip olun | Şikayet et